The Chicago Bulls have announced their 2019 preseason schedule. Let’s take a look at what’s to come
It’s not quite like we’re all on the edge of our seats for the preseason to kick-off but hey, NBA basketball will be back in just over two months and after the excitement of the offseason, I’ve never been more excited for a season to start. Here’s how the Chicago Bulls five preseason games look:
- Monday, Oct 7 Milwaukee Bucks 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct 9 New Orleans Pelicans 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct 11 at Indiana Pacers 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct 13 at Toronto Raptors 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct 17 Atlanta Hawks 7:00 p.m.
These games don’t really count for anything, but there are some interesting matchups, as Chicago will matchup against Giannis Antetokounmpo, Zion Williamson and Trae Young in a span of 10 days. Hey, that’s fun, right?
As for the regular season, stay tuned — the 2019-20 regular season schedule should be announced within the next month. 5